Saturday, August 14, 2010

Banana Pancakes

Song: Banana Pancakes
Artist: Jack Johnson
Album: In Between Dreams
Category: Acoustic Rock


Memorable Lyrics:


Can't you see that it's just raining
Ain't no need to go outside...
But baby, you hardly even notice
When I try to show you this
Song is meant to keep ya
From doing what you're supposed to
Like waking up too early
Maybe we can sleep in
I'll make you banana pancakes
Pretend like it's the weekend now

And we could pretend it all the time
Can't you see that it's just raining
Ain't no need to go outside


Last Heard (other than in my head): 1 month ago


Stickyness Factor (1-10): - 9 - all day and all night - get out of my head Jack Johnson!


Thoughts:
This one makes me lose my mind.  A great example of a song with a 'trigger' --> anytime banana pancakes are even mentioned, this song immediately starts a never-ending loop in my head.  I enjoy a lot of Jack Johnson's music - its chill and relaxing - but this is one of my least favorite songs of his.  It's a little cheesy and too 'cute' for me.  But that doesn't stop it from sticking with me (and this one really sticks).  


Buy this song at Amazon.com --> Banana Pancakes
Buy this album at Amazon.com --> In Between Dreams
Get 25 FREE MP3s at emusic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment